Friday 10 December 2010

Early morning imaginations..

...Actually it's very late night imaginations..I don't have thoughts before 11am. Right now I'm trying to not get stressed about Christmas. It makes it a lot easier that I've already celebrated Christmas. What also makes  it a lot easier is my home-made-policy for this year (and probably for years to come) ..and also having friends who care as little for present giving as I do!

So the present making..it's all for relatives, and since I don't care for surprises either (one more thing I've never enjoined having forced on me in the spirit of Christmas..) and I don't have a problem spoiling them for other people I would post pictures, but they aren't really done yet, and THAT I do have a problem with!
 
But the present I'm doing right now is for my sons cousin (but will be enjoined by her mother..since the girl is 1½) and it's an Edwardian dress. I made a mock-up dress yesterday to see how my pattern worked out..my Lus "volunteered" to try it on. Since my son is generally smaller for he's age (and a year older) than his cousin, I'm predicting he'll be modeling for a lot of dresses for the next few years! 









   So far it looks like this...and will hopefully end up something like this!


No comments:

Post a Comment