Tuesday 13 January 2015

Charlie Hebdo shootings from one feminists point of view.

I love history. And if there's anything history teaches us it's that people love to forget shit they did to get to blame others for revenging.
History also teaches us that long before Irak wars and Paris shootings the western world was a killing conquering superpower.
I don't believe this was about religion..if it was then so is this. I don't think it was about freedom of speech because then we would stand outside with statement papers over our heads for every censure...still this video is banned in England.
The only thing this has to do with is power and money, like every other thing. Someone made an interesting point though. It's never a group or radicalised women who blow people up is it?  It's always young men. But we only put them in context with a large group if they happen to belong to a group we are allowed not to like. It's not like we're still talking about this.

What makes this a feminist point of view is this: I can not look at this without thinking that this..feels like a very familiar pattern.This is protection of the strong on a global scale. Again. I can not say that I understand my own hate towards those who have used me, stolen from me, undermined me, threatened me..and still say "weell this needs to be condemned equally on both sides" (I'm not even touching the crazy-muslims argument with a stick) because no! it really doesn't. They didn't come here to convert us by sword did they? They didn't decide they wanted more land and gold and travelled across the sea and killed everyone, did they?
 We as western world people need to confess our historical sins here and say, yeah we kind of started it. It needs to be fixed together of course..but the one who took land and enslaved and and frankly murdered their way trough the rest of the world centuries ago need to take some responsibility. 
And I don't say this as a "muslim loving leftist communist" (although, when you people out there gets tiers of brown nose-money..!). I say this in recognition of that now I am the privileged group. And I admire the rest of the groups for not going all genocidal years ago because we are dicks! It IS terrible that you can't speak, or draw in this case, your opinion,any opinion, without fear of getting shot, but we have to see that there's a context in which that happens. I love free speech (not to be confused with saying everything that rolls into your head) so throw out your individualist fucking snowflake perception,  take some global responsibility and lets make it actually happen!



I am only giving what I'm asking for. 

Ps. the argument of "my religion is better then your religion" has a lot in common with the "my penis is bigger then your penis" argument! Its ALL JUST PENISES!! my God you're annoying.

No comments:

Post a Comment