Tuesday 10 April 2012

Ps.



the dream..
First of all I can't help but wonder if it's a good or a bad thing that my most read post is named "housewife on speed"..in my defends, it was a long time ago during my studies into how the woman's role developed..but it sure sound like something totally different!


 Secondly, I thought I'd do some blog-whoring! Since my date of emigration creeps closer every day and things are looking less bright than hoped for, I'm now asking my dear blogreaders for help. Is there anyone out there living in England..maybe Rochester? or Birmingham? who would know of anyone looking for a super talented and hard working seamstress/costume designer who is moving to the UK very soon? I can do just about anything (except actual whoring) but I do love to work in theatre so that would be a preference. 

..One can always ask!

No comments:

Post a Comment