Saturday 18 October 2014

My costuming dilemma.

After having stressed my ass off I now learned that I was a week early and Halloween is in two weeks not one. Yeeey! Costume time!
 

So here's a quick costume thing:

It's been established for a while that the Lus will go trick or treating as a Pirate Captain this year. Haven't gotten it squeezed out of him if its a Captain Hook kind of captain or a Pirate Captain from an adventure with scientists kind of captain he has in mind but the coat is pretty much the same anyway. Hopefully that will be the only thing I'll make since he has...a lot...of pirate things already.

Aaand because I take any excuse to dress up I thought I would! There is a divide though...First I thought I'd go easy and be a witch. I already have the broomstick! Then I got bored... So I have two ideas: Fortune teller and Mary Kelly.   
This is very much a future vs. past thing and I cant quite make up my mind if I want to, dare to, say a final goodbye to my past or go into my slightly foggy future.. Luckily I have most things for both already so I can procrastinate for a little bit! 
Part of me do really want to be a bit gory this year though...so will see.






No comments:

Post a Comment