Wednesday 6 November 2013

Remembering 5th of November.

In the aftermath of Halloween the haunted spiritualism gives away to something much more earthly: the spirit of revolution. 

Revolution - no one needs to die!
I feel more and more like art is no longer enough..creativity is no longer enough. When I made this blog it was in a way a form of escape, a place that made me feel good to be in and a place that cut me off from a world I couldn't stand to live in. Then I left that world.  In the world I live in now there is real hope.. a place and a purpose, space to breath and think, for people like me that just wasn't there before. And I'm thinking...what kind of person would I be to ignore that just because I'm suddenly better off..because I no longer have to scrape for the bare minimum. I refuse to be made silent trough comfortability! 
But comfortability trough fear...is that really being comfortable?

So as a start to my officially expanding my blog-horizon, here is one of the people I think deserves some (more) attention! He doesn't have to be right..or likeable..but much like Charles Dickens, who was kind of a dickhead as a person, and his stories the important thing is to shine light on what is happening right in front of us while we are watching strictly come dancing and complaining about drizzle! Not everyone can hide under the covers and still feel worth something. So here it is:


I'm sewing an A on my coat and becoming a Brand-groupie...I think this was what my history teacher called "Confessing ones colours"...

No comments:

Post a Comment