Monday 19 December 2011

teeny tiny waistcoats..

Every-day..
I'm now trying to find the time to actually make some of the things I have in my mind all made up..partly because I can't take things with me when moving away..and partly because my head might explode due to creativity overload..pick which ever. 

The new thing today is my newly finished waistcoats for my Lus, one fancy and one every-day. It's really one of the more fun things to do because it doesn't take a lot of time and one is sort of allowed to get a little eccentric! The awesomer the better! Kind of like hats.

..and fancy!
I do know this look is less of the historically accurate than I go for usually when I'm doing a specific style/era.. but I just really like the idea of dressing up children like adults! Maybe some sort of reaction to the ridiculously long time people act like children most of the time in my own time? I don't know..probably. Or maybe the clothes DO make the man..in which case I might just have made a 3½ year old man..freaky. But a whole lot less freaky than still having "your room" at your parents place forever..you know who you are.


Anywaay..Next on the way out of my head (maybe),with some more or less agonising breaks for procuring the soulless affection called Christmas presents, will be a grown up sized waistcoat in the style of the more casual one..and then some other things. We'll see!

No comments:

Post a Comment