Thursday 11 August 2011

Severely annoyed at 5.15.

Just because there's really no one to listen to me at this time of night, I thought I'd just blog instead..you know..as opposed to spending another 3 hours regretting most of my decisions today and there for not sleeping and then completing the circle of making everything the very opposite of what I would like . Doesn't really matter how tired one is when the regret-insomnia hits.
But at least my exhibition this evening was (even though painfully unknown of) oh so cute! even if I only got some very crappy pictures of it during the short time I was there. And I was really happy to get so many volunteers in such a short time for my pictures. 
So now I just wonder how it all became so very anticlimactic..
 

..mind-5-ing Amanda in her sleep and feeling thankful for her never ending silverlining .

It is now 5.49 and my last hope for sleep is Jane Austin. Film, not book...

..lastly..I'm seriously amazed at how many times the spelling program needs to correct me today.


No comments:

Post a Comment