Sunday 14 August 2011

Art night exhibition- time!

 
As I probably mentioned earlier I just had an exhibition. It's my 3rd year, but unlike the other years I had very little time to actually enjoy the Night of Arts..and no opportunity for pictures. Fortunately for me I have a picture-hungry friend who gets everything on (I'd want to say film..memorycard just doesn't really feel the same) photos! So all thanks to Fredrik!

 Now, embroidery and hand-stitching practise with theDevisWhore before, what I predict will be a painfully, early night. 
me and my pussy cat doll
But first, I want to squeeze in something to ponder (like I didn't already and found it awesome) for tonight:

"the one who loves only once is really the shallow people - - Faithfulness is to the emotional life what consistency is to the life of the intellect - simply a confession of failures. The passion of property is in it"

London, 1870's
That would be from the only non-fictional book I like (literally), the picture of Dorian Gray. Though I didn't really search through the book to get that right..It's in Dorés London too..much easier! and that just gave me an excuse to squeeze in some pictures from that to! I'm really on fire today! or night..! It's all being fueld by the deep desire to not want to go to sleep. 

..jinxed my self there..I'm out now.










    



No comments:

Post a Comment