Tuesday 1 March 2016

Welcome to my fairy garden, aka the garden of desperation.




Between two chopped down and misshapen trees in my garden I started building. First it was just one door out of clay that I made on new years day. I thought it would help me take my mind off things since that was the day I found out Amanda was dying.. Now it's grown with another door and a well and some windows to follow. I know I will have to leave it some day but that day on her funeral when I couldn't be there I made one last door. 




Who knows what's to follow..


"You know that place between sleep and awake, the place where you can still remember dreaming, that's where I will always love you. That's where I'll be waiting.." 

                                                                               - Tinkerbell

No comments:

Post a Comment