Wednesday 16 March 2016

Nr 3! Because it's hard to forget a 7 yearold saying "tonight I'll be a fucking legend".

Lastly, and in no particular order, here is my 3d favourite drunk history! 



I wish I found more of them and they were longer but I can always hope.

 








And yes, I do let my child watch them. He especially likes the ones where someone vomits because, well..he is 7. I'm not a huge fan of letting children be children for as long as I  can find ways to lie to them or/keep things away because I suppose I think I prefer being there to explain things to him then finding out from some "cool" 12 year old behind a bin or something, but also, who ever heard a child say they wish they could be ignorant for a little longer. 

Besides, I seem to have inherited the slightly morally grey fondness for teaching children to say way too grown up things! 


 

No comments:

Post a Comment