Wednesday 16 March 2016

He's not that into you. Lucky you!

Ok so I'm going to make more of an effort now then just posting and half peeing my self. I have mixed emotions about moving on this time, while it's never been that hard before I now stop my self from doing new things because..well..it's hard to re-distribute the amount of sharing that used to go to one person at the same time as I've heard that it's a good idea to surround one self with energy giving things and people while going trough hard times.

That's the coldest way I could possibly put that so let's move on!




This is the second part of "omg I love drunk history so much!": Henry VIII finds a wife.





But in all seriousness..who haven't been on the reciving end of a "weeell you're ugly anyway!". I think she did way better then all the other ones :D


No comments:

Post a Comment