Sunday 28 June 2015

I think I need to go home..

You know how you can lose your self in the new, the exciting, the different..? After a vodka-drenched night and a small mental breakdown I woke up to realise the I have done just that. Creatively speaking. I don't handle set backs well..for all kinds of tragic reasons..and new things needs to have setbacks. But when the setbacks take over and make one completely paralysed and panicked..maybe it's time to go home?
I've been in the 30's and 40's and most of it fills me with despair. I've explored my cultural past in masks and pagan traditions and I am so sad to say that however much I do love them..they will never be untainted. Maybe one day I'll return to that 1600's revolutionary time in my creativeness because I genuinely loved that but today, I want to go home. And home to me is Victorian England and France. How lucky is that..




No comments:

Post a Comment