Tuesday 5 August 2014

Airing my house

I have sort of decided to try to hold on to my inspiration and finish my 1640's house. The past week I've actually finished quite a lot of it! No more people so far but the attic is now finished on the inside and the rest is getting there.. 









That's my slide show! 
It's mostly just some small stuff and the outside that needs fixing..and the people 
I have finally decided who is to live there. The older I get the clearer it gets that family was always the most important thing...maybe not in the traditional sense, but still! So I am putting a family in there. In a way it will be a different version of my own family.. Then of course I have my house-man and all the other random people I'll be putting in there. Haven't decided on who they will be yet, but I'm sure it will come to me!
One thing is for sure though: someone will be a witch.


No comments:

Post a Comment