Sunday 27 October 2013

Waiting for the storm.

A storm is sweeping over the south east of England this night..or so they say. I just put some pots in the kitchen for the water to drop into so it must be true. 

But before I put my hair up and creep into bed (which is looking more bohemian by the day, thanks for asking)  I want to tell you about my creative dream. Her name. Is Elsa.


Ok I don't actually have her yet, but that's what dreams are for! I realised not long ago that partly why I keep dropping my creative ideas like enthusiastic flies on a light bulb is because I lack a foam-stuffed companion. So I have decided, for the good of the art and for my peace of mind, I must find one. And when I do find a suitable mannequin. I will call her Elsa and that is that!

Lets see how it goes.

No comments:

Post a Comment