Thursday 21 July 2011

Creative floatyness..

I'm gonna sum up this late evening in one picture




..and there it was. The paper ball is (I hope) the continued study of Victorian bonnets..I went with urine colored because..you know. No actually I think it could look kind of cool and also it's the closest look to straw.  Then there's my book that I'll be reading (when my arms fall of from too much sewing and not a lot of streching), Georgiana of Devonshire..as in the movie (but seriously totallt different). And to all our disappointments, the green liquid is not absinthe..it's pear juice. 
Oh, and also! the newly baked gun I made with my son today..he wanted a gun just like he's dads (there's a sentence one doesn't get to say every day) so we made one out of clay. 

Goodnight.

No comments:

Post a Comment