Wednesday 11 November 2015

A taste out of todays Annoying bowl!

You know what I really hate? People who fear conflict. And I don't mean globally, I'm not sitting here backing conservative millionaires warmongering, no, I mean the little pointless fears of conflict. Like when I have a question to sort out and everyone answers "that's not my responsibility". Or when you are not allowed to go 2 streets down to talk to an actual person but have to instead call them. I don't like personal fear of conflict because I think it makes people unnecessarily boring while complicated at the same time, but I really hate the middle management  fear of conflict! I want to beat them with sticks until they take their human responsibilities. 
As for warmongering millionaires..there's two types of fear of conflict and I'm pretty sure you all chose the wrong one.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment