Friday 23 August 2013

A very strange morning



As any woman of the western world not living on the streets or in a religious cult, I have my own carefully selected beauty products that starts off my morning. I actually feel a bit sad about how bound I am to my soaps and facewash and such sometimes..

So this morning I washed my hair in eggs and had a steamy facebath with a lemon & bicarbonate of soda facemask. Feeling very liberated by the modern scientificly engineered beauty product consumption right now. 
 
I have high hopes for this! my hair is no where near as awful as I thought it would be (I'm letting it self dry..the horror!) and my face is smooth like a peach. Maybe I could make it in Victorian times after all...


But we'll see how it goes!






On a different subject though, I see many of my readers are American. That's interesting. Because let me tell you right now, I think America is the fat loud and stupid shitstain on the western world. Your government may be evil, but the people choose comfortability over freedom and human rights. I seriously hope Europe can do better ( yeah, I'm looking at you Britain!)..

Happy weekend to all

No comments:

Post a Comment