Saturday 10 March 2012

Something like this.

Another sleepless night..I don't have much to blogg about. I have done a lot and some of it's even finished! but sadly there's no pictures. And we all know the saying : pics or it didn't happen'. So I'm going to leave my showing of until I have some thing to show for it. But I do have one thing I want to share! And that is some pictures I found on one of my absolute favourite inspirational blogs ("Fuck Yeah, Victorians!" ..I read it every day) .


The first one is just awsome, not just because I like the style of painting..but because that is so me mid dressing. I always feel like a white sack, but sort of in an eccentric and sexy kind of way. Aside for the brown hair and awful flower patterns, that is just spot on!

And this I just like because I wish I was a Victorian showgirl. Seriously. Who wouldn't. And I might have been! or so the book about past lives that I found at the library told me.

But next time there will be pictures! and I can almost promise to include something other than the creations of my Victorian imaginations!

No comments:

Post a Comment