Saturday 4 February 2012

January sucks when you're knee deep in snow.

..just wanted everyone to know.
I have clearly not been blogging..you know..at all, this year. That last one was more of a dream. What I have been doing is lots and lots of sewing! As it does when getting obsessed it's kind of piled up, so instead of going trough it all, here's my wall of accomplishments!


The musketeer-suit was almost all fun to make. Aside for changing it from closed sides to open when realising I'd made it mere millimetres too small, it was very quick and easy..no accuracy here!
The striped shirt is a little changed, I decided to switch to white cuffs and collar (detachable and starched) but it's all finished now. Works so nice with the red waistcoat!
And that's me there only a minute ago showing of my corset cover and drawers that I frequently abuse for sleeping in. 
The bustledress underwear is on a break..I just can't seem to get things right and will probably end up with skirt only now that I've over-decorated the shit out of the top!
And my little Lus has gotten some warm Victorian styled trousers (to-days unfamiliar word), complete with flannel lining and suspenders! Parts of it is leather so I'm really happy I have a thimble.
Them last of all.. Happy Groundhog-day! not that we really celebrate it here, but it's been a rough week and we needed a reason to celebrate, so here's a fingerpuppet-groundhog.

Happy Groundhog-day to all!

No comments:

Post a Comment