Tuesday 18 June 2013

Beads, beads, beads..

So just a quicky before lunch! 20's dress finished..sort of. I just need to fasten some shoulder straps and then there is the beads...I predict a day filled with those tiny glass balls. So far my dress is very light and flowy, so to get that heavy strait 20's look I will cover it in beads! The future may tell how that turns out later on..

And because I can't do things just a little bit..my life is now filled with jazz and "anything goes" (biography of the roaring twenties") and the Great Gatsby (film, not book..I'm not completely head under water)

..There is no way I wont be tired of this by the end of the week! Which is just as well! because on Friday night begins Scandinavian midsummer. I can just jump right from one obsession to another. That's how I like my dress ups..followed by pagan superstitions.

No comments:

Post a Comment